The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support STM Tuned

montana dsm roll call

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Looks like the Laser is gone.
It's still for sale. And yes, it is my car. Not in a big hurry to sell it but don't want to put any money into it if something else breaks. ROFL

As for a meet in Missoula I think that's a great idea. A few good dsm's around here and alot of other nice cars.

It's still for sale. And yes, it is my car. Not in a big hurry to sell it but don't want to put any money into it if something else breaks. ROFL

As for a meet in Missoula I think that's a great idea. A few good dsm's around here and alot of other nice cars.

Ah okay. I found the new ad. I was looking at an older link.

ok guys this is what i have for meets there is a big meet in aug 2nd in lynwood washington i em going to this on so i need to know who wont to meet me and attend this meet for more info go to the Pacific Northwest REGIONAL fourm its called meet in lynwood this sound's like it will be a big meet and i know some people dont wont to drive far but if you could go to one meet and drive far this is the one i would go to and i would like to meet all the fellow montana dsmers so let me know guys thanks DSM TREV:thumb::hellyeah::rocks::D:cool::p:applause:

I might go to that meet in Lynwood. My sister lives in Seattle so i'd have a place to stay. My car might be sold by then so i'd drive my S14 if nobody minded. :thumb:

I might go to that meet in Lynwood. My sister lives in Seattle so i'd have a place to stay. My car might be sold by then so i'd drive my S14 if nobody minded. :thumb:

no the dsm guys down there are pretty cool with nissen guys so that would be fine

ok guys this is what i have for meets there is a big meet in aug 2nd in lynwood washington i em going to this on so i need to know who wont to meet me and attend this meet for more info go to the Pacific Northwest REGIONAL fourm its called meet in lynwood this sound's like it will be a big meet and i know some people dont wont to drive far but if you could go to one meet and drive far this is the one i would go to and i would like to meet all the fellow montana dsmers so let me know guys thanks DSM TREV

ok so only one person is interested in going to the dsm meet in seattle on t he 2nd of aug :confused:

Im in billings and need Help! Im trying to pull my motor out but its cuaght up on something! When i go to lift it its trying to pull with the tranny? Help please! I would love to travel to washington also!

Anyone around Kalispell need some help with there call hit me up.

I am in Bigfork Trev, and I actually know you LOL. I drive the 95 red GST with black wheels. Stock body, just aftermarket headlights... from a f###### truck losing a sheet of plywood on the highway and totally wrecking my headlights and hood LOL.. yehawww montana! shoot me a PM man, we should at least meet up in Ktown and do some wrenching!

-Stu

Last edited:
Hey guys-

I am new to these forums and currently a Civic owner, but I am currently searching hard for a 2g GSX, and actually have found a pretty good potential 99 GSX down in Idaho Falls, so I might be joining the dsm club!

yea im in polson MT just got my 90 talon tsi but im looking for a dsm link just get get my car tuned for now dont have the money to buy one yet can anyone help me out and add me!

New DSM up here in Great Falls. Just picked up a 90 Laser RS N/T, 5-speed. I'd be down for driving pretty much anywhere to meet. Should have it all turbo'd up here in a little while, couple months at most. Hit me up if you are in the area and we can meet somewhere, I'm game for Billings :thumb:

Last edited:
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back