The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

Mod 08

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tstkl

15+ Year Contributor
Feb 10, 2005
SoCal, California
Who's going? I know I am.

July 19th 9am to 3 pm

6400 katella avenue, cypress ca

right now Im trying to get a caravan from the eastbay going, I know some conquest guys who want to go down as well, so we should try and go with them.

I'll see if theres a post on 3si.org as well. Let me know whos interested.

The conquest guys wanna meet in so hoe and drive down on the 101, so we will probably have a sub meet time somewhere in the east bay to drive to san jose together.

thats why Im taking my 2000 lb wonder, the mirage. SUPER good gas milage FTW!!!

Theres more dsm response than I thought. Hopefully the full function guys will come too. There are some 3000gt/stealth guys going as well, and possibly some mirage/colt guys. This will be a rather legit showing of norcal mitsubishis if everyone shows. I know if I just have someone drive down all of my cars I'll have a good representation down there, LOL. Everyone is welcome, I'll get together a meeting spot in the east bay for sure once I get a time for the meeting spot in san jose. Anyone in the san fransisco area is welcome to come across the bridge and meet up with us, but I'd think it would make more sense for you guys to hop on the 101 and take it all the way to san jose and meet up with us there. I'll get everything together once the conquest/starion guys give me the final word.

Let me know about the san jose meet. That is right next door to me.

Damn, its gonna be a little tight for me. I just got accepted in summer school. I can only be absent for 3 days and if i go over it, ill be withdrawn.

what day we going to start heading to LA? i get out around 1pm, or ill just use 2 of the 3 days absent.:D

We leave on friday, and the event is on a saturday. Ill be back before sunday morning since I will be having work.

latest/greatest:

"i will be meeting with Jason (boosted88tsi) at his house (A on the map) heading down 680 and meeting with the others at 1630 Story Rd, San Jose by 4pm (B on the map [Tropicana Foods Bakery & Hot Deli]) next heading down the 101 to meet with Patra by 5:30pm at 151 Kern St, Salinas (C on the map [In-N-Out Burger]) then on to cypress ariving around mid night fiquring food, gas, restroom breaks, traffic,etc"

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

photobucket is currently down, but should be up by the time all you normal people wake up.

Aren't we going to hit up major traffic by that time? Just wondering?

i want to, but i think thats a little to far for me LOL,

I have no idea about traffic, I suck at that kind of stuff

If we do hit traffic, lets take some random exit for some site seeing and take some pictures, oh and gotta let the ride cool off too. The event starts the next morning anyways.:thumb:

93_tsi_fwd: unvarified email address

Boosted88tsi said:
Thats way to many people for my house. My neighbors are straight d-bags about loud cars too. So i have a new place for us to meet. Theres a park and ride lot right off of 680, on rudgear rd. so we'll me there. So you guys will want to get off at South main street In walnut creek, then after that you do this
1. Head northeast toward S Main St
26 ft
2. Turn right at S Main St
0.3 mi
3. Continue on Danville Blvd
0.2 mi
4. Turn left at Rudgear Rd
0.1 mi

this is where Im meeting

where in gatos are you from mr bently?

btw, do you know how old you have to be to go test driving cars at the local dealerships in gatos? LOL. I've had my eye on those saleen s7s for a while

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back