The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support ExtremePSI

Minor Street/Drag Build

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ah my dream color wheel combo on top of a 1gb body. If you ever decide to sell those wheels, let me know!

Sold the car a few years ago. Haven't been on this site in a long time now. Still love those DSM's though! I now own an Evo 8 MR and Evo X (daily driver). I just can't bring myself back to the DSM game due to the harsh experience from my last car.

There isn't much to say except I do miss the DSM world. Evo's are totally different but still fun to drive. I will always miss my DSM. But there will be a time when I pursue one again.

I have two Evo's:
2008 Evo X GSR and 2005 Evo 8 MR

Evo X Mods:
Stock Block
Full exhaust system with Borla duel tip exhaust, ams downpipe, and test pipe
Perrin 3 port boost solenoid
ETS 3" fmic
K n N intake with upper ic hard piping
Buschur lower ic hard piping
Stop tech slotted rotors with brake pads
greddy shift knob
APR carbon fiber big wing and front lip (both are currently not installed due to paint issues which are going to be resolved this year.)

Evo 8 MR
Completely stock and planning on leaving it that way. It is one of the cleanest cars I have come across.

I will try and post a few pictures of them later.

The car is in good hands! She still lives, I want to make a build thread but I purchased this car from
Technoklipz about 3 years ago? There has been a lot of work done to it... Evo graphite grey paint, bigger turbo, auto swap etc..

img_2395-jpg.jpg

The car is in good hands! She still lives, I want to make a build thread but I purchased this car from
Technoklipz about 3 years ago? There has been a lot of work done to it... Evo graphite grey paint, bigger turbo, auto swap etc..

View attachment 539274

Looks great! I sure do miss it these days but I have my hands full with the other cars. Thanks for the post and hit me up on social media. I would like to see it again.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back