The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

Meet JULY 30th at the toys R' us in the rockaway townsquare mall?!?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Spoolio said:
LOL, im not taking sides here, since i did the v8 thing

1969 RR 440 6pac 4speed, i loved that damn thing, but i sold it to continue my supercross career..., god i loved having 2 4barrel carbs..., but i do love 660cc injectors, oh come to think i need to pick me up a set of RC's
haha i dont want anyone taking sides. Theres no need to. I just dont like when people make dumb statement like that - he's car isnt even fast and he's talking smack. :rolleyes: I mean if it was and he could back it up then maybe he would have a point, eventho we would still be talking about a modded dsm and a stock v8.

well dont worry about me, im an auto "enthusiast" which means ALL cars.

Tsar said:
Come on, dont you wanna come to the dragway and have fun with all f-body owners and show them that your car is the shit and all camaros/firebrids (especially LT1) suck? :confused:

are u joking? i havent missed a friday at island the entire season, bring it

im not talking about everybodys f-bodys, im saying yours

never2muchBoost said:
are u joking? i havent missed a friday at island the entire season, bring it

im not talking about everybodys f-bodys, im saying yours
I said 14th genious! its saturday thats when east coast nationals.

Um...if i remember correctly you said firebrids were slow, not that my car was slow, maybe next thing ull say that ur car will kill mine on the highway? ROFL

Bill, not really hatred i just hate stupid ricers who think their 4banger is the shit and everything else is crap, ohh and BTW i like all cars too thats why im still here, and bunch of other forums. :thumb:

Damn i forgot to add one thing:

Its a date, dont worry ill be there :thumb:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back