The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support ExtremePSI

Mass irvine meet 3/7/2010

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Imma try and hit up this cruise, itll be my first and to the hommie who was wondering about his RS keeping up with the pace, dont you worrie lil guy, ill be right there with you in my RS

Maybe, depending if I feel like driving 50 miles that day LOL.

yea that is a drive but it is a one day thing but theres always other meets but well see if you feel up to it...hope you do

Imma try and hit up this cruise, itll be my first and to the hommie who was wondering about his RS keeping up with the pace, dont you worrie lil guy, ill be right there with you in my RS

yea dont even worry about it if you hav a rs...you still hav a dsm jus like the rest...

What's gonna be cool is rollin' up to that parking lot in Irvine 15+DEEP!...hopefully:)

yea we could roll in there like 15 deep or more but the thing is we would hav to meet up somewhere before thats close to the spectrum and then arrive there deep!! we can arrange that if everyone is down for it...we need to get in contact with one another besides jus bein on tuners....

Last edited:
yeah ill most likely be there with my RS. Seems like a fun event and the DSM community down here in San Diego doesn't seem to do anything. I even offered to throw a bbq and got no response. When your not even down for some free food, you know its dead. Hopefully this event will keep me from having DSM regret. :p

yeah ill most likely be there with my RS. Seems like a fun event and the DSM community down here in San Diego doesn't seem to do anything. I even offered to throw a bbq and got no response. When your not even down for some free food, you know its dead. Hopefully this event will keep me from having DSM regret. :p

yea i understand what your sayin...im pretty sure tho this event is gonna be tight and alot of fun...and i invited the SD guys to come but thats there choice if they dont want to....irvine is not a far distance for them at all...at most it would be a hour and a half but yea definetly man well see you there at 10...

letz try starting up meets down here

Jus confirmed with chp this morning that at the meet there is going to be 210 cars at the meet....plus any people they didnt count like us and who ever else...im pretty sure there will be 250 there...but they said there is a chance of rain and rain or shine the meet is still goin on...there will jus be no cruise if it does rain....but they said there goin to be havin meets like this all the time because the summer is right around the corner

o ok i thought for some reason when i looked at where you from it said upland but it says highland but ok thats fine you can jus meet us there...im pretty sure youll see us

jus updated...its gonna be sunny on sunday....lets go!!!! so im guessing the cruise is still on now...250 cars!!!!! dang

so the meet is tomorrow..for the people meetin us in mo val...were meeting at the winco foods by costco the address is 12880 Day St Moreno Valley, CA 92553.....mapquest it for those meetin us there...were meetin at 830 filled up with gas...for every one else like king marty and who ever else you can meet us on the freeway on the way...my phone number is 9514888096...for any questions call me

who ever didnt come you missed out thats all i gotta say...the cruise was nothin less then 140 mph....right along the coast and man i dont even know what to say about it but damn...

these meets will be going on from now until basically the end of summer so when the next one comes ill let everyone know

the meet was crazy...tons of cars as far as the eye can see...and the cruise was outrageous...like i said on the cruise it was nothing less then 140 mph...it was more like a sprint back to the meet spot...but it was a great meet

heres some pics a friend took while there

heres more

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back