The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support ExtremePSI

Looking to buy 1g or 2g dsm

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Outdorsman

Proven Member
Oct 17, 2012
Las Vegas, Nevada
Looking to get back into the dsm game after 3 wekks :hellyeah:

Anyway, I'd prefer a 1g but if the 2g is good enough I will accept it. Looking for something on the cheap, preferably under 3k, depending on its condition I may offer more. The closer to stock the better. Must be stick shift and preferably have a/c and p/s but its still acceptable if it doesn't. Looking for awd cars only, I'm done with fwd haha.

Post offers here or pm me.

Last edited:
bump still looking! Got an interesting offer though, a dodge colt with a 6 bolt swap aha

bump still looking for a dsm. Just bought my cousin a 95 Talon TSI AWD for 1600 haha, I shoulda kept it but it was auto and he found it. I got it down from 3k to 1600.

Getting a DSM is am investment. Do not buy because it's a spur-of-the-moment feeling. shop around. Get a 1g. I have had mine for a few years and couldn't be happier. Keep the 1g's alive. They're dwindling away.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back