The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

General Looking for Tunerpro edited 1G E931 xdf file

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SlickPyro

10+ Year Contributor
Jun 5, 2008
South Euclid, Ohio
Hey tuners,

I am looking for an edited E931.xdf file for tunerpro. The stock one I have has scalars for rev limiter, injector size comp, shut off fuel cut, and maf adjustment but I am looking for one that incorporates an adjustable stutterbox and stock boost gauge becomes knock sum gauge or a link to a site that has the programming to do so.

I have a Jeff O. stage 3 chip in my laser but I want to fine tune with ostrich and tunerpro but I'm not really willing to give up the stutterbox and knock sum gauge and I have no way that I know of to read the image on Jeff's chip and then load that into tunerpro and edit that.

Yes I have looked thru the dsm-ecu yahoo group and haven't found anything so far. Finding info on that group is like finding a needle in a hay stack. And I have been to the lilevo site that shows what groups in the hex you can edit for a few things.

Let me know if you have anything you would be willing to share. Thanks!

:thumb:

:laser: Brian

Just searched for chip burners. Couldn't find the willem one on eBay. If anyone has a link for one for sale for less then $50 that would be great. The cheaper the better I'm on a tight budget with this project.

Love how people think it's okay to share files that they paid for... It's not entirely to difficult to setup a XDF and as well, you don't need to have access to those parts of the Bin to edit the actual tune it's self. If you haven't figured out yet just use the XDF you have and edit the part you have access to... . If you need/want more ability define the areas of bin you want with the XDF. All the people who still do this and actual have the files for the most part are going to tell you the same thing. Learn the code... .

Love how people think it's okay to share files that they paid for...

Not quite there Sally. The file I offered was from the dsmecu group. The steaming pile of code I paid you for had a load scale that was so far off it was commanding 15* timing at cruise. Your "intellectual property" is safe, I deleted it long ago.

No actually it wasn't (from what you said) You received it from Jeff... . I just loaded the timing map you asked. Being you "Didn't want a tune" I STATED that you would need to re-scale it for the larger maps and advised you how you had thing setup. I'm sorry that you felt the need to go about this the way you did. BUT, I would imagine that if you made one your self rather you would have understood all this. Like I said before that's what I get for making exceptions. An doing something out of the norm just to be nice. Thinking people have a full understanding of there part in things.

Anyway back on topic.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back