The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support STM Tuned

Looking for a good DSM mechanic/shop in Seattle area...

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lucas isn't bad when it comes to his prices and he's really fair and honest about what your car needs. Lucas will tell you what you need and if you don't have the money, then you need to come up with the money. He doesn't like half-assing things if he can help it. If you want a quality build that will last, he will build it and it will cost you. Or, if you want to go fast for really super cheap, he can show you how to do that as well.

Andre on the other hand tends to over-sell a bit. And he is a bit expensive from what I know and have seen. He isn't a bad mechanic and is seriously one of the best metal workers I've ever seen. His exhausts, o2 housings, intercooler piping, and anything else that deals with metal are absolute pure works of art.

But that isn't to say that Lucas can't make a damn good exhaust also. Just ask Patter$on. Lucas just made him a custom turboback for his 2G that is freakin sick! I still say that Lucas is a better bet for you.

pattersons exhaust is amazing

Wish I had better pictures of the exhaust Lucas and Crew built for my car, but here is the one that I do have. The fact that the whole tbe was only $550 still amazes me. I drive 2.5hrs to English Racing when I get work done, in the 4yrs Ive had them do work, I have ZERO regrets or complaints about working with Lucas and crew.
You must be logged in to view this image or video.

i wish i would had taken a picture before they put it on your car, that pic does not do it justice

Pina Motorsports set me up with a 500+whp stock block car that gets me 130mph trap speeds in the quarter mile

....nuff said

English or Pina.

Nuff said.

anywhere else you wont have anyone with as much DSM experience as Lucas or Andre.

I don't remember "Nuff" being a member of this forum! So who cares what he has to say?

;)

Man you guys don't need to rip my nuts all the way off.

Thanks for all the props. My goal in my business is to keep my cust happy. I have yet to ever lose a cust in 4 years of business and have many who make the trip from Seattle.

Go with English if you can. I had a bad experience with PINA and it took forever. Good Luck.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back