The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support STM Tuned

looking for a 2G MAF

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GSX420hiphop

10+ Year Contributor
Apr 24, 2010
los angeles, California
Do any one have a extra MAF in the los angeles county area? Mines seems to be shit. I've tried cleaning it but it still makes my car run like crap. When I unplug it The engine runs perfect, as soon as I plug in the maf. the engine will studder and start to vibrate and sounds completely different. Shoot me a text with how much you want for a MAF 714-948-6925

I'm out of town at the moment (LA), but when I get back ill check my garage and let you know if I have one. If I do we'll talk business :hmm:

I have one I'm located in the San Fernando valley. Let me know if your interested. Pm me or txt 818)9331244.

i dont think its your maf sensor to be honest reason your car runs better when you unplug your maf is because it goes to open loop mode. Does you car have a check engine light? What symptoms does it have. i would save the money and try to pin point your problem first

i dont think its your maf sensor to be honest reason your car runs better when you unplug your maf is because it goes to open loop mode. Does you car have a check engine light? What symptoms does it have. i would save the money and try to pin point your problem first

check engine light due 2 rear o2 not being reinstalled after upgrading to 2.5 exhaust.

the symptoms were the same as a boost leak, and i pretty much had no 3rd gear at WOT. it would just rev at 6800-7000 and go to forth, After I switch MAF. I no longer had idle surge, my engine didnt vibrate, it idle WAY smoother. The car started engaging in 3rd gear as it was suppose to.....then I blew my turbo 2 weeks ago LOL.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back