The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support STM Tuned

Lazy PDX ppl, lets put a meet together Feb 11

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hey john.. if I bring the talon I'll chill out back with you.. :) since my clutch is blown any uphill load is going to make it slip.. that and i have bald tires :p

chances are i'll just ride with chaye tho.. since my car is our only transportation while his car goes down for a new clutch :thumb:

buuuut yea we'll be there.. along with chris (vindictive) archie (not on here) rob... dunno who else :)

Nasioc.com(Subaru's), EVOTuners.net and EvolutionM.net has been invited as well.

im down for the meet, ill go to the dinner, but no cruise for me... some of you guys honestly drive like idiots out there... i just hope im wrong and someone doesnt get killed someday. if anyone just wantes to chill at the target from 7:30 to 8:30 until we go to Red Robin or whatever, i am down.

djpast said:
im down for the meet, ill go to the dinner, but no cruise for me... some of you guys honestly drive like idiots out there... i just hope im wrong and someone doesnt get killed someday. if anyone just wantes to chill at the target from 7:30 to 8:30 until we go to Red Robin or whatever, i am down.

That is true, some people think they can drive... but the first corner they slam on the brakes midway cause they are not comfortable with their speed and plow into the wall or something...

we have yet to have a accident so far though.... Looks like My Subaru is gonna be driving this one unless magically my timing belt gets put on and magically tools show up in my garage. :mad:

BTW red robin is RIGHT across the street from meeting location... so if people wanted to stay in the target parking lot or just head straight there... but honestly were not going to be going too fast... so hopefully the people who dont know how to drive as well will stay to the back and let people have fun who wish to.

Usually drives are scheduled for daylight hours, but its obviously going to be dark out at 7:30. Where are we going to drive?

Brandon92DSM said:
Usually drives are scheduled for daylight hours, but its obviously going to be dark out at 7:30. Where are we going to drive?

PM me if you want to drive it tonight or tommorow to get a feel for it.

Skyline is the main course, Rocky Pointe Road is the dessert, then we cruise 30 for a while and a night time snack up german town and then cruise back to Red Robin for some Grub

The reason for it being later in the evening is so ppl have time to get off work and get there... instead of having tons of people not being able to go at like 3pm...

I think this time for the most part its going to be a cruise... So Don't worry about people going fast on higway 30.......

eat a light snack and make sure you have got water/gas before we start the cruise.

Suppose to be a pretty nice day out today...

Hope to see you all there

Never fails, First Sergaent says I have to report tonight not tomorrow, Great.

Have a good time,

Jake

Was awesome, could of been better if everyone from DSMTuners that said they were going to go, actually came... we started off with about 4-5 DSM's 2 STi's saab turbo, and my na goodness "angry lawnmower"

suppose to be 14 DSM's alone... hmmmm what happened to you all, I'll post pics tonight i got em on my computer at home last night

Well, I wish I could have made it, I'm really bummed that this never seems to work out for me. But, I'm sure one of this days it will.

Jake

EVO meet got over 60 cars... only 2-3 DSM's showed... i think about 20 evo's 20 SRT-4's and 10 or so subarus and couple DSM's and couple other random cars 1 lonely civic...

I heard everything went good, 1 wrx ate it and im not sure engine wise or totalled his car wise... but sucked for 1 person I heard...

Jake, I completely understand why you couldn't make it. Those muta 5's can be a major pain! :thumbdown I just got out of the guard (141 SPT BN in Portland).

Jesse, let me know if you still need some tools to use.

PDX92TSiAWD said:
Jake, I completely understand why you couldn't make it. Those muta 5's can be a major pain! :thumbdown I just got out of the guard (141 SPT BN in Portland).

Jesse, let me know if you still need some tools to use.

Yeah If you want to come help me do the timing belt that would be greatly appreceiated... I think I might have a friend who has a flat bed... if we can get my car on and off easily enough then I think I'll just have the security of English Racing doing the timing belt job... :p anyways I'll let you know send me a pm with your #

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back