The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support STM Tuned

Ladsm carmeet tonight

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

That meet is getting worse and worse, almost no one shows up :(

But it felt like too tight a knit crew for now, instead of a laxed invironment. Car broke soon after that, then then i moved to graveyard shift at work. May try again some other time. I still like the idea of a bunch of gst's and gsx's all in one place. :D

But it felt like too tight a knit crew for now, instead of a laxed invironment. Car broke soon after that, then then i moved to graveyard shift at work. May try again some other time. I still like the idea of a bunch of gst's and gsx's all in one place. :D

I felt that way when I first started going, but I soon realized MOST of them were really nice guys that were putting some serious power on their DSM's and were happy to help me out. :thumb:

The meets arent getting worse. Dsmers still show up on the 1st and 3rd monday of every month at the target parking lot on firestone, right off the 605 fwy. The people there are cool, you just have to get to know them.

hey bras_33, you're still a probationary member since 2006? ROFL LOL :p

As damn, Mauricio found us. Bye. Haha
Let's hit up ie meet @ in n out in rancho tonight moe.

The takeover of dsmtuners SoCal region.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back