The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

ECMlink Knock after filling up

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Thanks phrost! Really don’t want to drain a full tank. Plus I have no where to store it. Gonna granny drive it until it’s dry. Sucks!

I just drained my tank after sitting for about 6 or 7 years. The only thing was I didn't know there was a drain bolt on the bottom of the tank. So I ordered a siphon and pumped out about a quarter tank that was left. Now I'm going to get some 93 premium and a bottle of octane booster or seafoam. Any ideas which ones actually going with?? Thank you

I just drained my tank after sitting for about 6 or 7 years. The only thing was I didn't know there was a drain bolt on the bottom of the tank. So I ordered a siphon and pumped out about a quarter tank that was left. Now I'm going to get some 93 premium and a bottle of octane booster or seafoam. Any ideas which ones actually going with?? Thank you

Are you asking if you should add seafoam or octane booster to the fresh gas? You probably still have some, very little, in the lines and fuel filter. Do you have ecmlink? If so, add fresh fuel, remove the feed line on the rail and turn the pump on to drain some out. Change the filter after and you should be good with just 93.

Are you asking if you should add seafoam or octane booster to the fresh gas? You probably still have some, very little, in the lines and fuel filter. Do you have ecmlink? If so, add fresh fuel, remove the feed line on the rail and turn the pump on to drain some out. Change the filter after and you should be good with just 93.

I know i shouldnt have but i did have it started n it ran fine sueprisingly during the winter

And im.gonna do the octane booster..

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back