The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

Just stole a sparco fmic

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mainerdsm

10+ Year Contributor
Dec 16, 2009
Portland, Maine
No No No I did not actually steal it but I basically did. $100 Never used and it's been leak tested. Perfect working condition. Also he is selling a big 16g ported with all the converstion hardware for $150. Im going to buy the fmic in a couple of day's. My friend just bought a 1992 dodge daytona shelby iroc for a 87 supra 92 integra and $1000 cash. Just for some who don't know what that is it's the 2.5l turbo very rare car only 230 made. And The guy he bought it from's friend is selling the fmic and turbo and other parts Tell me what ya think.

are you the dude that both it from ebay ????!!!!!!! i whanted that lool i just codent bet the last minute becouse i whasent home

luky bastard !!!!!!!!!!:thumb: good loool

lool

Go bid on a laptop with wi-fi so you don't miss out in the future.

$100 bux, that's uber cheap. If I were you, sell it and buy a generic brand or JonnyRaceCar one (pretty good quality) and use the leftover money for additional parts.

:hellyeah:

Sparco makes seats and clothing... Not front mounts... The turbo sounds like a ebay version which you can buy brand new for 200... You should post some pics up..

Its a real big 16g and the fmic say's sparco on the front of it. we dont have people that try to rip us off up here in maine sorry to tell you that. His car he ha it in ran 11 second qaurter mile time's. The same guy also sold my frien a built 1992 dodge daytona shelby iroc I trust the guy 110% not only that but he also said if I have a problem with the turbo bring it back and he"ll rebuild it for me.

shelby daytona huh, me and one of my buddies found one of those at a junk yard a few years back. We pulled the motor to put in a sand rail and had batting practice on the car with a baseball bat and crowbar. good times...

shelby daytona huh, me and one of my buddies found one of those at a junk yard a few years back. We pulled the motor to put in a sand rail and had batting practice on the car with a baseball bat and crowbar. good times...

I'm not going to lie. That was a very dumb decision to smash it with a baseball bat they only made 236 shelby iroc's. In my opinion there gonna be worth something some day.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back