The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support ExtremePSI

June meet for the bay!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.

98eclipseRS

20+ Year Contributor
Jan 1, 2003
NORCAL, California
Let's get this shit rolling y'all. I figure with a month and a half we can get a good amount of people ready for this. Since I thought the turnout was so great and I am a big advocate of this meeting site I say we have it at stinson again. Great place, good parking, bbqpits, fun drive, usually good weather. What do you all say?? let's get some ideas opinions etc. come on.

-zach-

yes get the word out stinson is a beach on the other side of the golden gate bridge. It has a huge parkign lot so group pics and parkign won't be an issue as you can see form last years pics, they have bbq pits so noone needs to carry a small one and create a big ass mess. Its a super nice drive to the beach nice twisite roads on the cliffs, good weather, and all around a good time.

Since we need someone to tell us when the meet is giong to be in order to actually show up here is the deal the meet
*will be the last weekend of june or the first weekend of july depending on what is more ideal for people so post up now which one works better for you.
*it will be at stinson no other places! and don't give me that I don't want to drive shit!!
*it will be a pot luck type deal, everyone needs to bring some sort of food, drink, or utensil item, if you can't afford to do that give someone 5$ to get something before we head out.
*we will meet somewhere before and caravan up to stinson(i will get to these details in a sec) if you live in the city and don't feel like driving this way then we can pick you up along the way, or you can meet us at the beach itself if you live in the north bay area.
*we took pics on the hill by the golden gate last time and I think it would be cool to do this again this year.

Here is the deal for the meet spots, for eveyone in the east bay, south bay, and the penninsula we will meet at the gas station(shell) of of delaware street, right off 92.
-comming from the east bay take 92 west get off on delaware the gas station is right there
-comming from 101 n/s take 92 west and then take delaware street exit.
-comming from 280 n/s take 92 east, when you take the delaware exit, stay in the left lane. Make a left back under the freeway and you will see the gas station at the light, Make a left at the first light and pull into the gas station.

If you live near stinson and want to meet us closer to it instead of driving down here and then back up there if you look in the pics I posted you can see where we pulled to the side of the road. to get there you take the golden gate bridge away from the city and get off at the first exit, go back under the freeway and up the hill you will see that spot we will meet there.

for those meeting at the delaware spot we will meet at 10:00-10:30a.m. don't be late. Yes this may be early for some of you but it takes quite some time to drive to stinson and people are always late :mad: . That's all I can really think of at the moment, if you have any questions post them up and we will get them answered. Any suggestions let me hear them.

-zach-

sounds like a great plan!!!! Finially some real organization! Good Job!

98eclipseRS said:
yes get the word out stinson is a beach on the other side of the golden gate bridge. It has a huge parkign lot so group pics and parkign won't be an issue as you can see form last years pics, they have bbq pits so noone needs to carry a small one and create a big ass mess. Its a super nice drive to the beach nice twisite roads on the cliffs, good weather, and all around a good time.

Since we need someone to tell us when the meet is giong to be in order to actually show up here is the deal the meet
*will be the last weekend of june or the first weekend of july depending on what is more ideal for people so post up now which one works better for you.
*it will be at stinson no other places! and don't give me that I don't want to drive shit!!
*it will be a pot luck type deal, everyone needs to bring some sort of food, drink, or utensil item, if you can't afford to do that give someone 5$ to get something before we head out.
*we will meet somewhere before and caravan up to stinson(i will get to these details in a sec) if you live in the city and don't feel like driving this way then we can pick you up along the way, or you can meet us at the beach itself if you live in the north bay area.
*we took pics on the hill by the golden gate last time and I think it would be cool to do this again this year.

Here is the deal for the meet spots, for eveyone in the east bay, south bay, and the penninsula we will meet at the gas station(shell) of of delaware street, right off 92.
-comming from the east bay take 92 west get off on delaware the gas station is right there
-comming from 101 n/s take 92 west and then take delaware street exit.
-comming from 280 n/s take 92 east, when you take the delaware exit, stay in the left lane. Make a left back under the freeway and you will see the gas station at the light, Make a left at the first light and pull into the gas station.

If you live near stinson and want to meet us closer to it instead of driving down here and then back up there if you look in the pics I posted you can see where we pulled to the side of the road. to get there you take the golden gate bridge away from the city and get off at the first exit, go back under the freeway and up the hill you will see that spot we will meet there.

for those meeting at the delaware spot we will meet at 10:00-10:30a.m. don't be late. Yes this may be early for some of you but it takes quite some time to drive to stinson and people are always late :mad: . That's all I can really think of at the moment, if you have any questions post them up and we will get them answered. Any suggestions let me hear them.

-zach-

You Da Man Zach!!! Finally some real planning.

haha no problem guys i figured some one had to do it, plus I have been wanting a stinson meet since...well since the last one LOL. So get the word out tell all your friends who have dsm's we need to make this big.

oh ya and just to get it started I will bring the hot dogs. Please try not to do to many repeat items. So lets get a list started put your name and then the item you are bringing.

1.)98eclipseRS(zach) - Hotdogs

I showed up at the last one. Ive wanted to go to some more but my car wasn't agreeing with me. Now that i have my new dsm i will be able to make this one. Last time it was great.

ASZRAEL1266 said:
I showed up at the last one. Ive wanted to go to some more but my car wasn't agreeing with me. Now that i have my new dsm i will be able to make this one. Last time it was great.

I'm glad you can show off your new ride dude. :)

It'll be the cleanest 1G around the Bay..hehehe;)

-M

Phoenyx said:
I'm glad you can show off your new ride dude. :)

It'll be the cleanest 1G around the Bay..hehehe;)

-M

How you doin' bro. It's been a while!
Glad you finally got yourself an Evo. Hope you like those crazy Evo forums :D

Oh, and + Newlogics (Burger & Dog buns)

Finally looks like we can get a big turnout.... I will be there , anyone have a date in mind?

G_S_X said:
Finally looks like we can get a big turnout.... I will be there , anyone have a date in mind?

98eclipseRS said:

no one has let me know which works better though so I can't make the date final yet, post up mother ####ers i need to know.

I would like to go, if you all don't mind OMG
i know I am only a gs but I would love to see all the nice gsx's and tsi awd's :D
when and where is it?

we don't care if your n/t or not. Hell you can be running on 2.5 cylynders and we wouldn't care as long as you are down to have a good time then its cool. It will be the first weekend of june whatever days those are I will post soon.

Okay is it the first weekend in june or the last weekend in june? And what if my DSM was in a minor accident? Is it allright if i drag my getto dented car to the beach? 'cuz if it's in the end of june my car will probably be fixed. (with some body mods)

Newlogics said:
shit.

I won't make it, if it's 4th-6th. I'll be out of Bay Area.
So my 'ideal' date would be memorial weekend. (29-ish)
Good god, there's a great time to be driving through the Bay Area. Especially out to Stinson. We could get in line for the Bay Bridge, claw across Frisco and get there just in time to spend another hour trying to get on the Golden Gate. And then scurry from Marin City to Stinson in a good three more. :rolleyes:

BlackAWD said:
Okay is it the first weekend in june or the last weekend in june? And what if my DSM was in a minor accident? Is it allright if i drag my getto dented car to the beach? 'cuz if it's in the end of june my car will probably be fixed. (with some body mods)

like stated above if it drives then you are comming no excuses.

as for what date it is listen up people it will be the first weekend of july if you can't make it then well shit I don't know what to tell you.

So this thread should be called "July meet for the bay!!!" then.

98eclipseRS said:
like stated above if it drives then you are comming no excuses.

as for what date it is listen up people it will be the first weekend of july if you can't make it then well shit I don't know what to tell you.

hey zach what made you decide to make it in July? I thought it was going to be in june.

AWDGSX415 said:
hey zach what made you decide to make it in July? I thought it was going to be in june.

yes i guess if you want to get smart about it, you can call it july meet for the bay :rolleyes:

Well I wanted to have it the last week of june so that we have time to get organized and get time off from work whatever, i posted in the original post that it would be last week of june for weekend of july. I also asked that people let me know which works better so that I could plan it around the general consensus of what people thought would be better. However noone has given me any input into which would be better so from the few people I have talked to and myself I have finals that week have decided that it would be better to make it the first weekend of july. i think alot of people thought I said first or last weekend of june but it was last weekend of juen first weekend of july.

98eclipseRS said:
yes i guess if you want to get smart about it, you can call it july meet for the bay :rolleyes:

ok ok, any of those weekends is good for me :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back