The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support STM Tuned

Jan 16 FTC/Loveland area

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DzNutz

10+ Year Contributor
May 14, 2009
Loveland, Colorado
We have a go on our little meet for the Northern Colorado, Southern Wyoming people.

January 16th from 10am till around 3pm. We will be directly west of the Cracker Barrell resturant.

It will be held at the Outlets at Loveland just off I-25 on Highway 34.

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

A few others and I are finishing up organizing a meet/show. The current plans are as follows:

Location: The Outlets at Loveland (deciding and asking on where is appropriate for us to park)
Time: 10am - 3pm
Date: Saturday, January 16th

ALL makes are welcome and encouraged to come!

Currently we are still in the process of finalizing the exact plans however, the word is spreading fast already and I figured I would invite EVERYONE on here as well. I will check back to see the progress on who is interested and can come.

I will update this post as I get things finalized.

Any ?s feel free to email me at [email protected]

Daryl

Last edited:
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back