The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Rix Racing

Jacksonville, NC or New Bern, NC?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mach4g63t

15+ Year Contributor
May 28, 2007
St. Louis, Missouri
Anyone from around these areas with a DSM on here? Just got my junker shipped out to North Carolina a few weeks ago and it'll be up and running soon. Was seeing what other tooner heads were on here.:rocks:

howdy, you still arround? im very near j-ville and have a 97 spyder. i know a few of the dsm capable people arround here. i have just recently joined dsmtuners.

96 talon tsi awd jacksonville. mines at east coast performace right now finally doing my build

ive got a fresh motor built by kevin over at imports plus. is it kenny at ecp that is the dsm guy there?? ive heard he is very good. i have to get my car towed up there i bought it with a spun bearing and mostly play with hondas but thought this would be a fun project and something different to mess arround with.

ya i heard about kevin but have had bad experences with import plus and i kno a few ppl who have evos that get work done at ecp so i took mine there its well in the works right now theres no wait to get it in he shop. my names kenny to buy the way. so i was kinda confused. whos the guy who drives the lime green talon he still around? i just need to find a awd dyno soon to see what im putting down in a few weeks.

The Lime green talon is my buddy Derek... its mostly a track car....runs low 11's soon to be 10's....bad ass DSM.....hes running DSMLINK....and a GT35R

Vanceboro NC, raise up bishes (yes I know I spelled it wrong purposefully as not to offend anyone). about 15 mins from New Bern, and 30 mins from Jacksonville, what's up son? I'll be back home TOMORROW from Germany on leave, if you wanna get together I'm installing a CRAP load of stuff onto the GST, let me know :)

I am no longer in the area but have a few friends in the havelock/newport area. None of them post on here though.

I live in Jacksonville at the Air station, pm me if you want.

Hey everyone. Im stationed out in Camp Lejeune and I use to own a 1g DSM. I'm now looking for a 2g DSM to get back on the road. I currently have a 99 mercury mountaineer that is being shipped up to me :(

To avoid starting a new thread, I thought I'd just update this one. I just moved to New Bern and am looking for some help on my 95 GSX build that needs to be relatively close to being done by Monday (July 20th). I start work that day and can't drive my g/f's car forever. If anyone is close and wants to lend a hand, I can provide food, good company, and beverages ;). PM or post if anyone is close. Thanks!

-Jason

im new here at dsmtuners. Im from North Carolina Close to Lumberton and 1:30 mins away from willminton. Pm me if you wanna meet up truspeedgsx :D. i have a 1997 GST eclipse turbo.

Live here in New Bern, N.C. looking for other DSM guys to get together with. I got a 92 Talon TSI having some issues with maybe one of you might have some input.

hey i just finally replaced my old 98 gst with a 97 spyder gst lookin for any1 that wants to get together i can offer a little help but im no guru i'm still learning a little LOL

Hi, Im Shane and have a White 1GA thats aiming for 9's. I live in Jacksonville too :D

few months old but im in richlands. rebuilding my 97 gsx right now into a mostly track car. just enough to be street legal.

Yea I hardly see anyone here with a dsm. I seen a few ppl from wilmington thats about it.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back