The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

Injen Short Ram or Just Slap on a K&N Filter

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

95GeeST

Probationary Member
Nov 28, 2004
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
I am considering the options invoving intake and opening up the airflow. The problem is that i do not want to spend over a hundred bucks on a short ram (dont want cold air due to risks invovled). IN that case is it almost just as good to just take off the restricting factory air box and just bolt on a k&n filter at the end of the factory intake piping.

just get an intake pipe from dejon tool. good price and good product. just slapping on a k&n filter will help, but having a solid smoother flowing intake pipe will help also. And don't worry about a cold air intake or ram air intake, you're a turbo so that stuff is irrelavent.

My advise go on ebay and get yourself a cheap ram air kit
Then find yourself a K&N filter to stick in the end...... :thumb:

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back