The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support Rix Racing

injectors

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kongo

10+ Year Contributor
Jan 8, 2009
new orleans, Louisiana
Well its time for an up grade. My 65lb injector r no good up to 5700+ rpm. Now I'm looking to get larger ones. My question is what type domestic or DSM. I want high impedance injectors. To get rid of the resistor pack. I would like them to be in the 1000 + area so I want have to upgrade again an be reliable. Right now bio is up todate but the turbo will change to a precision 5857 or a 5757( bb air cooled). Power goals 450. Max boost 25 psi.

An from what I can tell from logs is at 3800 rpm an 16 pounds of boost I'm at 48% duty cycle an by Time I'm to 7100 I'm at 101% and 16 psi. At 10.9 afr

At one point I was running the car at 25 psi but that was on my AEM fic. Car never went lean( below11.9) underboost. I wasnt able to log duty cycle on AEM. An car was in untune running stock timing but motor was built.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back