The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support ExtremePSI

Hows my DSMLink log look?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Well I gave the 50hz section a plus 8 and drove it for about a week. Did a log tonight and the ltft lo was sitting at +7% so I bumped the 50 hz slider to 13. Keep in mind I did this right before this log so it didn't have time to change. I also zero'ed my timing advance out. 93 octane seemed to have cured my nock issues. I'm a newb when it comes to tuning, and I will soon invest is a map sensor of some sort to get the maft calibrated. I'm also ordering a plx m300 tomorrow. Hows things look for the time being? I didn't get on it until around 215 second mark as I was getting on the highway behind a slow car.

Attachments

• run08032006-1.dat
    120 KB · Views: 50
Can you post a log doing a 3rd gear pull from 3,000 to 7,000. It would be alot better to get your tuning done faster. Anyway onto the log. Everything looks great. I would definitely try leaning out that afr. According to link your right around 10.1-10.2:1. Try leaning it out to 10.5-11.0:1 if possible. Your more than likely going to need to bring the timing down. From 5,000rpm's and up come down to -1 on the timing sliders. See what that does.

It look from those logs that your spooling your 14b around 5000rpm. Your airflow #'s are extreamly high for a 14b/20psi.. Boost & exhaust leaks? Knock looks ok, try tuning for 10.5:1 with your PLX and lean it out from their. Their are lots of ways to tune. You might want to bump timing up above 6000rpm, the factory ecu timing maps retard timing above 6k, thats why you are seeing a dip. As for your 50hz airflow take a look at some of my posts on this thread..

Ps. Don't wire in your PLX to the EGR 5v input on your 1g. The Ohm to ground on the 1g ecu isn't strong enough to support the 100ohm to ground needed for the plx to read accurarlty.

Boost starts on around 3k maybe less but I take a bit to hit 20 psi. I've boost leak checked it quite a few times and fixed everything but what seems like air leaking around the actual turbo compressor housing. It's faint... I ###### should fix that, but I will be upgrading rather shortly and the car pulls hardcore as it is, so I'm not really worried. I don't currently have the PLX yet, I was gonna order that today, but my paycheck was run short :notgood: When I do get it, where should I wire it in?

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back