The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support STM Tuned

HIN San Mateo 2009!

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

im glad i got there when they started drifting i was hella bored there as soon as they stop drifting i was bored..oh yea who red eclipse with the big dent on the passenger side he had a dsmtuners sticker on it??

The event is great except someone hit my truck's bumper in the parking lot.

HIN San Mateo 09-8 I got that girls number................LOL of course we are "homies"

This one whose "Sexiest of the night"
You must be logged in to view this image or video.

some of the cars up there i thought maybe i should have entered my car in the show

my bad i totaly forgot to we were rushed t get home before dark and my friend with the honda was crying about shiifting with no clutch so i said ok lets go then so we booked it home doin 95 100 most of the way

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back