1. Join the Community!

DSMtuners is a massive archive of DSM information - but more importantly, it's a COMMUNITY! Join in and participate with other DSMers, and invite all of your DSM friends to make this place their home. Chat with others, create a build thread, post questions and answers. Get involved! Logging in will also remove many of the advertisements, along with this notice. ;)

Hello from Portugal (Europe)

Posted by 4G63inside2013, Apr 11, 2013

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support VR-Speed Factory
  1. 4G63inside2013

4G63inside2013 Probationary Member

Joined Apr 11, 2013
    Faro, Portugal, Europe
    Hi guys
    Name is Daniel I'm 27 years old. I'm from Portugal
    and. since short owner of a Mitsubishi Eclipse GS Non Turbo 150hp

My car, the 1992 Mitsubishi Eclipse 1G 4G63 6 bolt FWD

Great Daniel

2. bambino

bambino Probationary Member

Joined Nov 29, 2016
    NY, New York
    Hey Daniel , I'm from New York, the greatest state :) Did you ever repaint your Mitsubishi ? I'm having the same one and looking for somebody who can do that. I found this company: https://www.hoecker-polytechnik.com/en/products/industry-solutions-for/paint-booths.html , but I'm not sure how they are working

3. lasershark

lasershark Proven Member

Joined May 17, 2013
    over yander, Idaho
    Apr 11, 2013 was his first and only post ever made and also the last time he logged in. For future reference you can click on the users "avatar" picture and see if they are still active before you grave dig a thread. You will get better results posting in your local regional section. :thumb:

3K  5

1995 Eagle Talon TSi AWD
    awd · manual · 2G DSM