The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support Rix Racing

hahn complete parts list

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

99 gs iowa

10+ Year Contributor
May 29, 2011
moravia, Iowa
anyone got a complete parts list of the set up hahn was using when he ran his fastest time, an how much whp? tire set up? trans/clutch set up, Cus i believe with the new technologys and better turboes that are out now some one could defintly get under where he was years ago, :hmm:

Im not sure if he ever let out any info on what he had in it besides "portfueler stage 5(guessing his 20g turbo)".

He was 20g.. and i kbow he had axles.. LOL ### i got em. Let me make a call..

MS ( though not new per say) and Billet wheels are the new tech that will make it "easier" to meet the goal.

heres what i found:
HRC Stage IV Turbosystem with a few options: 20G-H turbo, 3" downpipe, 4" cold air inlet
HRC / NX direct port N20 < this helped get that 10.xxCrower rods / JE pistons
Crane valvesprings and retainers
Crane adjustable cam sprockets
AFX 55 mm throttle body
Stage V Driveshaft Shop axles
HRC / Clutchmasters twin-disc clutch and aluminum flywheel
Thermal 3" exhaust
Crane ignition
Custom 4130 roll bar
5-point harness
Custom flywheel scattershield
AGX shocks
26 x 10 M/T slicks on Weld wheels
Prothane bushings
B&M short shifter

some times
With marginal traction and hot, humid weather, the HRC RS with its latest combo reset its own records. The new numbers are 11.53 seconds @ 123 MPH!

The rest of the numbers:
60 ft 1.79, 1/8 mile 7.44 @ 99.06

Previous best was 11.72 @ 122, with 60 ft of 1.718 and 1/8 mile of 7.58 @ 94.24.

MS ( though not new per say) and Billet wheels are the new tech that will make it "easier" to meet the goal.

heres what i found:
HRC Stage IV Turbosystem with a few options: 20G-H turbo, 3" downpipe, 4" cold air inlet
HRC / NX direct port N20 < this helped get that 10.xxCrower rods / JE pistons
Crane valvesprings and retainers
Crane adjustable cam sprockets
AFX 55 mm throttle body
Stage V Driveshaft Shop axles
HRC / Clutchmasters twin-disc clutch and aluminum flywheel
Thermal 3" exhaust
Crane ignition
Custom 4130 roll bar
5-point harness
Custom flywheel scattershield
AGX shocks
26 x 10 M/T slicks on Weld wheels
Prothane bushings
B&M short shifter

some times
With marginal traction and hot, humid weather, the HRC RS with its latest combo reset its own records. The new numbers are 11.53 seconds @ 123 MPH!

The rest of the numbers:
60 ft 1.79, 1/8 mile 7.44 @ 99.06

Previous best was 11.72 @ 122, with 60 ft of 1.718 and 1/8 mile of 7.58 @ 94.24.

hmm looks alot like my set up already, might get called out by saying this but i think im gonna try to take the record, :hmm:

On their site it says 10.87 how could there new record break there old one with a slower time?

Becuase that info was pulled from before they used Nitrous to get the 10.xx.. it was just pasted in to supply a list of known parts. we already know what times need beaten :)

Probably because people opt for peicing a kit together over a complete Hahn kit now days. But good luck and hope you do it, Glowryder be the one for sure to get you there!

^ shh! dont tarnish my rep :p Im d aick remeber! go buy a GST/ X so on and so forth :p

Real talk. lets do this. Figure out your budget, and we can start mapping out whats fiasable*.

:pI just wanna say for you 4g63 guys theres only 2 2g gst's with a faster time on this site hehe (insert flame war here haha VVVV)

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back