The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

FS:Wheels- Chrome 2GB GS/T, EVO8 Enkei, 1G Swirls, Panther 18's, (3) Rota Subzero 17s

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HadesOmega

20+ Year Contributor
Aug 5, 2002
408, California
Bleh I've amassed quite a collection of wheels I'm selling. I really wanted 17s because its the best balance between comfort and performance on the eclipse and so I finally found a good set of 17s I like (Mustang GT pony wheels) and these are taking up space at my folks place.

First up CHROME 2GB GS/T WHEELS

Price: SOLD

2nd- EVO8 ENKEI. Pretty everyone knows about these. MAN they're light. 17x8 and have 235/45/17s on them. Michelin tires 200 AA A rating but only 10-20% left, you can drive them to a tire shop thats about it. No center caps, the paint is starting to peel/bubble in like 2 places. There is some curb rash as well.

Price: SOLD

3RD 1G Talon Blade Swirls. These are my favorite stock 1G wheels just as good as the 2GA ninja star wheels. Was planning to use these for autox but changed my mind. They have tires but they are shot, they're really old and cracking. The paint is peeling/bubbling and I was in the process of stripping them and painting them but gave up. The rim lip has some bends in it but it should hold air fine, I've had much worse wheels hold air. NO CENTERCAPS

Price: 100

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

4th PAIR of 2G Talon Swirls. These were my battle wheels for autox and drifting, gotta thin the herd. Painted gunmetal (they were white). There are scratches on the face of the wheel.

Price: 30

5TH PANTHER 18" Wheels. Came with my car love the style but they're too big for me. Gunmetal with polished lip. 2 of them the lip portion doesn't look so hot anymore and its got curb rash. No centercaps but have tires on them that have a good amount of meat I'd say 70% maybe. Tire are 225/40/18s. 18x7.5 (not sure about offset should fit eclipse), 5x100 and 5x114.3 lug patterns

PRICE: 350

6TH THREE ROTA SUBZERO 17". Bought these thinking I could fix the cracked wheel but its a NO GO. So I have 3 ROTA Subzero wheels in 17x7.5 +45 with 225/40/17s on them. 2 have decent tread. I will give you the cracked rim if you want it but I was told by several shops it cannot be repaired and this is a discontinued wheel. Very lightweight and is a copy of a Racing Hart wheel. If I could find a wheel to replace the one I would keep.

Price 180

Open to trades and offers, meet around the San Jose area. I'm looking for some gun stuff like surplus 7.62x39 ammo, a silver PT92, or a CZ 452 Lux.

Last edited by a moderator:
OOO_ROB- EVO8s are listed for 500, I'll do 450 I guess

Ceasar420A- 18s are 350 sorry forgot to put the price

Eligst21- Yes I still have them, will sell for 450

Aquinonez90- Sorry not looking to trade I need to clear these out. 180 for some subzeros that a great price just have to find one more =P

6TH THREE ROTA SUBZERO 17". Bought these thinking I could fix the cracked wheel but its a NO GO. So I have 3 ROTA Subzero wheels in 17x7.5 +45 with 225/40/17s on them. 2 have decent tread. I will give you the cracked rim if you want it but I was told by several shops it cannot be repaired and this is a discontinued wheel. Very lightweight and is a copy of a Racing Hart wheel. If I could find a wheel to replace the one I would keep.

Price 180

Open to trades and offers, meet around the San Jose area. I'm looking for some gun stuff like surplus 7.62x39 ammo, a silver PT92, or a CZ 452 Lux.

i think these might still be available if you keep them if someone buts them either way :

Rota Subzero Wheels

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back