The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

For Sale FS: 97 GSX Yorktown 3000 obo

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

clbailey

10+ Year Contributor
Sep 22, 2011
Senoia, Georgia
Name: Chris Bailey
Means of contact: Text 678-326-0767 [email protected] or pm here
Price: $3,000 obo

Description:
I dont want to, but I need to sell my Eclipse. I picked it up about 8,000 miles ago and it was riced out pretty bad. After returning alot back stock here is what all I have done to it. Car has around 145,000 on it.

Replaced stock cluster with a working one, but it has 12x,xxx miles.

New stock replacement radiator and flushed the cooling system and run prestone 50/50, thermostat,oil psi sending unit, front 02 sensor, and water temp sending unit, PCV valve

New timing belt/water pump about 5k miles ago- no damage just replaced for personal assurance.

The original turbo was letting oil seep and had shaft play so I swapped in another t25 that has no shaft play and has good seals. All new exhaust mani and turbo gaskets

Walboro 255 w/o rewire kit and fuel filter. It needed a new pump to run and I had an extra one. I havent done the rewire so I wouldnt have to get a new FPR.

New battery, spark plugs and wires

Seafoamed the oil and crankcase as soon as I got the car and changed it another two times for insurance. Mobil 1 and a Bosch filter.

Changed the transmission filter and fluid , rear axle and transfer case fluids in May.

The cat is gutted and has new gaskets.

New rear rotors and pads and rear hatch struts, and tires are 80%+.

I traded the rice wheels it had for stock 5 spokes and plasti dipped them.

AC/PW/PL/Power Mirrors/Power Steering/Sunroof/horn and stock alarm all work

I drive this car everyday. I also have a set of tail lights that I cut and buffed and it has the center section that still have the original lettering.

Thats all I can think of right now. If you have any questions text me anytime from 7am-10pm anyday. 678-326-0767-Chris

$ 3,000 obo

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Last edited by a moderator:
Uhh wow never even thought of that. You'd be willing to purchase sight unseen? Sure if you pay shipping.

Auto

Auto. Is it the 4g63 turbo engine? Any more pictures?

How much wirk is involved to put a manual box in??

Could you get shipping quote to Southampton docks uk

Yea Turbo awd. No idea on the price of the swap, don't count the auto out do some research. It can handle 450 ft lbs if torque stock, and doesn't loose boost between shifts and shifts faster than any human can. And give me a little while on the shipping quote, I'm on my phone. I have the title, would you know how to swap it over to a UK one and how would we do payment? And the interior is a 6/10 and there is no rust anywhere. Don't have pics right now. I can get some per request.

Yea Turbo awd. No idea on the price of the swap, don't count the auto out do some research. It can handle 450 ft lbs if torque stock, and doesn't loose boost between shifts and shifts faster than any human can. And give me a little while on the shipping quote, I'm on my phone. I have the title, would you know how to swap it over to a UK one and how would we do payment? And the interior is a 6/10 and there is no rust anywhere. Don't have pics right now. I can get some per request.

Pictures would be great mate. Payment can be done tru paypal?

I prefer manual cars to be honest. If the engine is a 4g63 turbo from an Mitsubishi evolution then I guess the manual box should be from a evo3 correct me if I'm wrong

Its a 4g63t that comes standard in eclipse gst and gsx. I'm sure the manual gearboxes are all the same. The pain in the butt would probably come down to pedal and slave cylinder mock up and install. What kind of pictures would you like?

And no sorry I don't mess with PayPal anymore I had 700 dollars drained from my checking account because of PayPal. Western union would probably work better.

If I do end up buying this what the surety I will not be ripped off?

Thought paypal was safe and secure

Western union is a money wire service I don't know if they have some sort of clearing system. I'm in the same boat. Its always iffy doing these things.

Pics

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1352906254843.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1352906254843.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 186
  • uploadfromtaptalk1352906264231.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1352906264231.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 183
  • uploadfromtaptalk1352906272889.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1352906272889.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 175
  • uploadfromtaptalk1352906282982.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1352906282982.jpg
    32.2 KB · Views: 175
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back