The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

FS: 1994 Plymouth Laser RS

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

94LaserRS2tone

Probationary Member
Jan 6, 2011
Jacksonville, Florida
This car is up for sale, and if things dont go well with the sell (as in no real offers) I will be parting the car out.

Trying to look at possibly getting 3500, its FWD, got a 16g turbo, with Evo III mani, and Evo III o2 housing, the motor is bored 30 over with new rods, and pistons. It has Brian Crower 272/272 cams, 550cc injectors, Walbro 255 in-tank fuel pump and a 3 inch custom bend exhaust. Clutch masters stage 3 clutch, brand new Toyo PRX4's all around, new KYB struts all around. Its got a custom 2-tone paint job with 3g eclipse wheels matched black. There are a few other goodies that I'm sure I'm forgetting. Also all extra parts I have will be going with the car.

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

If you have any more questions just leave me a msg here or PM me.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back