The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

Fresno Tuners!

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dsm-junkie

10+ Year Contributor
Jan 20, 2012
miami, Florida
Does anyone in Fresno area know how to tune using DSMLINK???

i can somewhat tune dsmlink

I'm gonna just drive up to san jose and pay for a dyno tune! I wish we had people here that could tune for performance!!! Maybe I'll be the first! :hmm:

Wsup everyone my brother is a tuner, he can tune DSM link. His shop is about 2 1/2 hours from here but its way worth it. FFTEC in the bay check it out, his name is Sean. Peace and respect

Wsup everyone my brother is a tuner, he can tune DSM link. His shop is about 2 1/2 hours from here but its way worth it. FFTEC in the bay check it out, his name is Sean. Peace and respect

Thats exactly where I'm going to tune my car when the time is right I have some buddies that live up north! Whats up with a tuning discount for a fellow DSMTuner? LOL

cool man i will hit my brother up and let him know. Have you ever been to FFTEC? or has sean ever tuned your car before?

No sir I haven't yet! My buddy up there has a crx and usually tunes with a friend at tech3. I have heard good things about FFTEC and wanna give them some business! :thumb:

thats cool bro...yea my bro and his staff are good guys...they really know there stuff....i see that you have a VR4...i was gonna pick one up but the guy sold it...really dope car ...

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back