The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support STM Tuned

Fresno DSMers!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hey whats up guys.. well i would be down to meet with fellow dsm'ers in the fresno area.. but idk if my car will be ready by then.. i just got back form airforce basic training and i had posted before i left.. i just need to get my tags so i can drive my car LOL... but if its a go with my car then im down..

late but finally checking in. my cars been out of service for the last 6 months but might be ready to go in jan so if i can make it Im down. my best days are weekends.

late but finally checking in. my cars been down for the last 6 months but might be ready to go in january. so if anything around that time and Im up and ready Im down for a meet. weekends are best for me.

sup ya'll. my laptop is broken so I haven't been on here much since late november but i still check in when i can.

do you guys want to get one in before late march? I'm very busy in jan and feb so i pretty much not here. but the thing bout march is that i think it's close to raining time.

So when's the meet my does any1 have a pic of the way the stock boost lines go I put a mbc didn't want to work so went to stock but runs hella lean now

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back