The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support Rix Racing

First 2G street car

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Well sadly due to the corona nonsense the tuner is pretty backed up and working by himself basically, have to delay getting my car in. At least she’s running strong and the weathers been good.

Attachments

• 4EED12D4-0522-4427-91E4-60D902144AC7.jpeg
    4EED12D4-0522-4427-91E4-60D902144AC7.jpeg
    262.7 KB · Views: 89
Hi,

I'm the second owner of this car from 2004 to 2018. I sold it to the guy you bought it from. Looks like you have been busy destocking it LOL. I only recognize the paint and rims. Lol I'm confident it's in good hands. Let me know if you want to know anything about it. I would even consider taking a trip to Boston to see it when it's transformation is complete.

S

Hi,

I'm the second owner of this car from 2004 to 2018. I sold it to the guy you bought it from. Looks like you have been busy destocking it LOL. I only recognize the paint and rims. Lol I'm confident it's in good hands. Let me know if you want to know anything about it. I would even consider taking a trip to Boston to see it when it's transformation is complete.

S
Hey @tommiman Thanks for reaching out, and glad to meet you. If you're ever in the area just let me know! Feel free to DM me if you want to know more about what I've been up to, I'm pretty close to finishing what my goals were for the car.

Thanks,
John

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back