1. Join the Community!

DSMtuners is a massive archive of DSM information - but more importantly, it's a COMMUNITY! Join in and participate with other DSMers, and invite all of your DSM friends to make this place their home. Chat with others, create a build thread, post questions and answers. Get involved! Logging in will also remove many of the advertisements, along with this notice. ;)

Sold FIC Fuel Rail (Blue)

Posted by Jerzm3, Apr 8, 2020

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Southbay Fuel Injectors
  1. Jerzm3

Jerzm3 Supporting VIP

Joined Jan 18, 2015
    mount holly, New Jersey
    I am selling my Fuel Injector Clinic fuel rail, Blue in color. I did keep the adapter fittings, as I am needing them for my new fuel rail. I switched to a black one, that is the reason for the sale, no other reason. There are two marks on the rail, both, one above each mounting bolt hole. Socket must have rubbed that spot, I included pics of said marks.

I am asking $105 plus shipping. If you have any questions, please feel free to text me at (609) 351-2331. My name is Martin Borton, owner of Rx4Speed. Buy with confidence!!

Located at Hainesport NJ

Attached Files:

2. Jerzm3

Jerzm3 Supporting VIP

Joined Jan 18, 2015
    mount holly, New Jersey
    SOLD!!!