The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support Rix Racing

FEB 25th NorCal DSM Meet/Chill/Hang out

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GreddyGst

15+ Year Contributor
Aug 17, 2004
San Pablo, California
This is a meet to hang out, chill and eat. Stop making excuses and come introduce yourself. Lets see people from sacramento, stockton, san jose, san mateo, daly city, oakland, richmond, vallejo, santa rosa, fremont, hayward, concord, antioch, lakeport :)D ) etc. I know there's many DSMers out there, lets get this rolling.

Date: Feb 25th Sunday, 4PM

Here is the exact address for those that need to mapquest it.
2 SERRAMONTE SHOPPING CENTER
DALY CITY,CA 94015

Lets see a list of people coming to the meet, i'll start off

1. Luis (GreddyGst)

Hell yeah I'm down and 4pm is even better but 7s cool too

1. Luis (GreddyGst)
2. Ryuto (Killa_dsm)
3. Jamar (8psi)

Aw no Napa love? Its alright, I think Im the only one here that drives a modded dsm anyways. If the lasers running by then(I dont see why it wouldnt be) then count me in.
You dont mind if I bring a bimmer guy right?

1. Luis (GreddyGst)
2. Ryuto (Killa_dsm)
3. Jamar (8psi)
4. Troy (Booster-shot)

well luis is this really happening? If so like I said, i'm down. Count me in

Aw no Napa love? Its alright, I think Im the only one here that drives a modded dsm anyways. If the lasers running by then(I dont see why it wouldnt be) then count me in.
You dont mind if I bring a bimmer guy right?

1. Luis (GreddyGst)
2. Ryuto (Killa_dsm)
3. Jamar (8psi)
4. Troy (Booster-shot)
5. Raul (awdgsx415)

I'm down it's 5min from my house :D

1. Luis (GreddyGst)
2. Ryuto (Killa_dsm)
3. Jamar (8psi)
4. Troy (Booster-shot)
5. Raul (awdgsx415)
6. Javi (chavez408)

I'll be the only stock DSM as i can see, im working on her.

couldnt have been one week sooner huh. too bad im always at school for these meets. come summer though..i'll be back

So is it 4pm now or 7pm? 4 should be better, can have at least some pics of the cars that will turn out ok. :)

anyone coming from the south bay?

1. Luis (GreddyGst)
2. Ryuto (Killa_dsm)
3. Jamar (8psi)
4. Troy (Booster-shot)
5. Raul (awdgsx415)
6. Gene (redturboeclipse)

Changed the time to 4pm. Date is still the same, Feb 25th. So everything is still according to plan, plenty of time to request the day off.

Justin you coming? So far this is the list:
1. Luis (GreddyGst)
2. Ryuto (Killa_dsm)
3. Jamar (8psi)
4. Troy (Booster-shot)
5. Raul (awdgsx415)

It would depend if I started working a sunday shift or not. BTW, car is running pretty nice now 20psi with minimal knock. I need to lean it out some. I installed the 255hp and fts afpr

1. Luis (GreddyGst)
2. Ryuto (Killa_dsm)
3. Jamar (8psi)
4. Troy (Booster-shot)
5. Raul (awdgsx415)
7. Philip (Atuca)

i am a new member, so i havn't met any of you before, but i am all for meeting up with you guys and getting advice and seeing some modded eclipses! I have a friend coming with me too, so we can both ohh and ahh at urs guy's cars; mine is only slightly above stock, and that is because i gave it a wash :p

hope this actually happens ^_^b

hey you guy's forgot to copy my name on the list, i dont feel love :(

1. Luis (GreddyGst)
2. Ryuto (Killa_dsm)
3. Jamar (8psi)
4. Troy (Booster-shot)
5. Raul (awdgsx415)
7. Philip (Atuca)
8. Javi (chavez408)

atuca- dont wroyy im slighly stock aswell, I working on getting her in shape first.

I am a new member and I just saw this thread, hopefully I can get my car running good enough to go the meet:rocks:

Anyone from the south bay (sj) want to caravan there?

I'm from fremont, soo... maybe? i actually work that morning 10-4, so i am getting an hour off early, so i'd be leaving fremont at about 3 where ever it is i go. My friend has his own nondsm car, but would rather not bring it to the meet ROFL

anyways, there is a possiblity, although i am not one to wanna be heavy on the accelerator when driving >.<

bay area cops scare me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back