The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Rix Racing

Feb 19th Bradenton meet, Tampa Area guys sign in here for the drive

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chuckdog_5

20+ Year Contributor
Oct 23, 2002
San Diego, California
allrite guys so on the 19th we are all goin gown to bradenton, im just tryin to get the guys from the tampa area to drive down together, it seems the main thread died so ill start this one for us. Im thinkin lets meet at brandon mall, its an easier location and mostly everybody knows about it, if you dont its off exit 257, if your goin south take a left after the exit, and if your north, take a right. Sound good to everyone? all we need is a time, not too early but remember its a hour-ish drive so i was thinkin to meet around 2-3ish, im not sure when the track even time schedule is so what do you guys think???

charles

chuckdog_5 said:
allrite guys so on the 19th we are all goin gown to bradenton, im just tryin to get the guys from the tampa area to drive down together, it seems the main thread died so ill start this one for us. Im thinkin lets meet at brandon mall, its an easier location and mostly everybody knows about it, if you dont its off exit 257, if your goin south take a left after the exit, and if your north, take a right. Sound good to everyone? all we need is a time, not too early but remember its a hour-ish drive so i was thinkin to meet around 2-3ish, im not sure when the track even time schedule is so what do you guys think???

charles

ill be going the way thats shorter for me, sorry i cant come out that way and go, kinda backtracking. ill be there for sure though.

chuckdog_5 said:
what way are you taking?

well i live down off pipkin, so ill just take south fl right through mulberry, and through yehaw junction, pretty much the back way to bradenton. no cops, can just cruise at 85 the whole way.

btw i wouldnt reccomend speeding on the way back, my 300 ticket says so.

sexehtopper said:
well i live down off pipkin, so ill just take south fl right through mulberry, and through yehaw junction, pretty much the back way to bradenton. no cops, can just cruise at 85 the whole way.

btw i wouldnt reccomend speeding on the way back, my 300 ticket says so.

I would get lost tryin to go that way, LOL

85 is a little too fast for me, i dont like to speed on the interstate, usually i stay about 65-70, so that way i dont get a 300$ ticket

What road is exit 257 off of?

chuckdog_5 said:
So is anyone wanting to meet up at the mall? or just at the track?

This should be a good size event fellas, people are showing a lot of interest in it, im thinkin 25 cars as of now.

The mall will be easier for me to find since it's closer to where I'm moving too. :thumb:

:talon: Justin :talon:

hey i can be ther, itl take me about 30 minutes to get there.....i live in venice

oh and i dont know anybody on here really, so ill be new to the whole thing. i dont knkow much either so maybe you guys can help me. ill be bringing 25psi(member on here) with me.

Sorry guys, i wasnt sure what time the meet was, my bad. So lets say 11 at the mall in brandon, then on our way to bradenton, k?

P.S. Lets keep the driving on the way down there safe and mature, we are headed to the TRACK, so if you guys are gonna race, just try and wait

chuckdog_5 said:
Sorry guys, i wasnt sure what time the meet was, my bad. So lets say 11 at the mall in brandon, then on our way to bradenton, k?

P.S. Lets keep the driving on the way down there safe and mature, we are headed to the TRACK, so if you guys are gonna race, just try and wait

+23532875 on that on Chuck. We just had a meet at bradenton not to long ago, www.tamparacing.com meet, and some kid in a turbo integra decides to got 130 mph and crash. So keep in mind all the parents, kids, and lil babies that are on the road when you think about pulling a stunt.

300hpGS-T said:
oh and i dont know anybody on here really, so ill be new to the whole thing. i dont know much either so maybe you guys can help me. QUOTE]

^^^^^^
I second that. I'm REALLY new to Florida. I'm sure you will all know who I am cause I'll probably have the only car there with a PA license plate. :rolleyes:
11 sounds good to me. I'll be there. :thumb:

:talon: Justin :talon:

cant wait to meet you florida newbies. sorry about you luck guys i live in brandon but im getting to the track as early as possible, ill probable be there as it opens at 10 :dsm:

im new to florida also guys, just moved here couple months ago and i know about two tuners and thats bout it, ill be the guy with the expired arkansas tags, so any plans on whats goin down after the track?

im not new to florida, i ve lived here all my life, but just got my first car last month im 16

300hpGS-T said:
im not new to florida, i ve lived here all my life, but just got my first car last month im 16

Its ok, bring your car, etc. We should have a great time, looks to be around.. OMG likr 35 cars now?? This should be fun :)

btw, i should be at the track around 1030/11 so i can prep the talon for some runs :thumb:

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back