The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support ExtremePSI

2G Factory Paint Codes?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Justin DuBois

Proven Member
Aug 15, 2019
Oakland, California
Ok - Silly it has come to this - I need the Paint Codes for a 95' GSX - two tone - Black and Silver.

I'm using 040 Deep Black (Mercedes black) , but I need a silver color?

Two tone silver code anyone?

Thank you
Justin

Last edited:
Last edited:
Last edited:
My '95
You must be logged in to view this image or video.
is Northstar White on Logan Metallic Silver. Hard to see being is the shade.

Nope. There's no mold line to reference (like on a 2Ga) so the 2Gb cover is all Northstar white.

Nope. There's no mold line to reference (like on a 2Ga) so the 2Gb cover is all Northstar white.
What to do about that - is only one reason I didn't go full steam ahead on a 2Gb conversion. That - and now that 2Ga's are very rare, and 2Ga is the face of the car I have known for 20+ years - left me preferring the 2Ga stock look. The more things I refurbish, the more towards the stock look I go. Only a true DSMr would pick up on how NOT stock the car is.

;-)

I only switched to the 2Gb because of my FMIC. I have all the 2Ga OE front bumper stuff saved in the boxes that the 2Gb piece parts came in.

I only switched to the 2Gb because of my FMIC. I have all the 2Ga OE front bumper stuff saved in the boxes that the 2Gb piece parts came in.
I always wondered what impact the front mount would have on a hot track day. 2Ga headlights too? The fog lights and headlights are always a hard find.

Yeap. Everything. I see 100° plus for 4-6 weeks & near 100° 3-4 months out of the year were I live & have never had cooling issues. I believe it because of how I trimmed the inside intercooler opening on the 2Gb bumper cover. I will see 205°F in stop & go with A/C & around 195° cruising on the hottest days. Pretty much factory designed temps.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back