The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support STM Tuned

For Sale Evo Ohlins DFV, M&W ignition, Haltech harness, Ralliart mounts, Whiteline bushings

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Canadian_CD9A

Supporting Member
Feb 10, 2012
Winnipeg, MB_Canada
Selling the following:

Set of Ohlins DFVs for Evo 789. I bought them to adapt to my Evo 1, but I'm going to find a simpler solution which doesn't require adapters. They are used and quite clean, but one of the struts does show indication of sweating/leaking (pictured). The springs are 9k/7k. Asking $1500 USD shipped to the US, or $1900 shipped to Canada.

M&W Pro-12 2-channel ignition box - $400 USD shipped. I bought this from a seller who claimed it worked but I have not tested it. Selling because I'm going with a Link G4X and decided to use sequential ignition instead. These rarely fail but I'll guarantee it against DOA (30 days).

Haltech PS1000 patch harness for Evo 1-3 ( HT041340 ) - $300 USD shipped. Brand new in the bag - as above, selling because I'm going Link G4X on a full custom harness.

Set of Ralliart Evo 1-3 engine mounts - $350 USD shipped. New and never used. They have been sitting in my closet for years and almost never come up for sale.

Whiteline trailing arm bushings for Evo 4-9 (W0594) - $45 USD shipped. I bought these for my suspension conversion but later found a pair of Ralliart trailing arm bushings to make a full set.

All items shipped from Canada by CanadaPost. Payment by Paypal.

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back