The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

DSMLINK v3 Texas tuners**

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Don't know any places in the waco area but there is a shop in DFW called PRT performance that does tunes with link or also get on the local forums and ask around.

JMS in San Antonio is the shiznet.

MZM Performance here in Austin is also awesome with the 4G63, and the owner/tuner is known all over the country for his work.

Yes sir. PRT Performance. He had a dyno and is a awesome tuner.

You don't always have to have a dyno to tune a car. Every car I've ever tuned I did it on the street. I would take it out late at night when there was no traffic, find a nice secluded highway and do some pulls. When I took my car to the dyno the first pull the car made 577 awhp, by the third pull after few adjustments the car made 580 so if you know someone who can tune with ecmlink that's all u need.

I second JMS Racing in Converse, TX... They built my car a few years ago, and I am still beating it down.... Need to get a hold of Jorge and have him come to NC to retune on pump and race gas. They also have an awd dynojet. Want that 500 whp on pump...

I second JMS Racing in Converse, TX... They built my car a few years ago, and I am still beating it down.... Need to get a hold of Jorge and have him come to NC to retune on pump and race gas. They also have an awd dynojet. Want that 500 whp on pump...

I would sure like to see this happen , i honestly think u should do like 28 psi Argel and be beastly LOL btw i got a journal gt3561

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back