The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support ExtremePSI

DSM Tuner Shop advice

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mattb9019

Probationary Member
Apr 11, 2014
Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
Hello everyone!
I have been creeping on these posts for years trying solve small problems with our eclipse. I am not great with working on cars. so I am looking for some advice. I have googled a bit and found some suggestions, mostly old, but I am not sure if its what I need so I thought I would turn to the best vault of knowledge I can find.

Question: Where in Central PA or just PA can I find some one who knows the ins and outs of 1998 eclipse spyder and start working with them to get this car project started? a well know DSM Tuner shop?

Background: we have a 1998 Mitsubishi Eclipse Spyder, It runs most days without much problem. it has 130,000 miles+ on it and is not in great shape. honestly its amazing that it runs as well as it does for sitting around so much. This was my girlfriend's first car many years ago, gifted by her dad. She will not get rid of this car as it means a lot to her. We want to be able to get a plan together but I am not mechanically inclined enough to do this and we are not in a position to just drop a few k on it. so we were thinking that incremental steps on the way to greatness would be better.

Any questions let me know!!​

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back