The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support STM Tuned

DSM/Evo meet near Fargo next summer (2011)??

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

anyone have any leads on a dsm mild built LOL i have found a lot of them but they are liek 10 hours away and i dont have my money yet from taxs so i just hope i can find one before you guys have that meet

hey guys the date for the meet is approaching fast and i hope someone has some ideas for it LOL or we will be sitting in the walmart parking lot LOL. i was thinking maybe go eat somewhere maybe take a highway run and then cruise and then sit somewhere. you know just terrorize the hell out of fargo LOL jk well hopefully someone has some ideas

Great ideas ineedadsm09. I was also thinking of having like a cookout type thing. If anyone knows of a good place we could do that, or like a park we could just roll up to, hang out, and grill some stuff.

That or maybe jet out to Detroit Lakes for the day and line em up along the strip? I think there is a park right on the strip we could grill at? IDK, I'm thinkin out loud here. Any ideas are welcome guys.

Let us know what you think of these plans we have thought of so far. Post your thoughts in this thread or PM me personally. We are still open for more ideas as well.
Depending on the weather, we are planing on doing this Saturday, June 11. We can go with that for now, and if it seems we are in a monsoon season like June usually seems to be, we will reschedule. But plan on this for now.

Also, we are looking for any ideas on what to do for the day. Throw them out there. Any ideas are welcome.

So far the ideas we have are:

1. Going out to eat somewhere, going for a highway run, heading back to fargo and cruize, and then all meet up in a parking lot and bullshit.

2. Having a cookout type thing in a park, then going for the highway run and cruize, then just hanging out at a parking lot

3. cookout/eat, then go for a drive in the countryside through small towns and such, hit the highway back to fargo, then hang out

4. I was also thinking after the cruize, we could hit a bar somewhere and have a couple drinks. How many of you are under 21? If the majority of us are under 21, we can opt this idea out.

I vote for option number 2. I think we should meet at the park in DL. Maybe have lunch at zorbaz. Cruise around the surrounding areas until they tell us to leave :)

i love the drink idea LOL yeah that date should be sat in stone ill post it up around crookston as a dsm meet and tell some buddys in fargo if they have their dsm running yeah actually i think maybe the park by the track is a great idea grill out and everyone bring something chips meat soda water and snacks you know sounds like a fun time i just hope other people are interested maybe we should get a head count as of now and see how many people we will be including so were not taking up a whole strip or parking lot you know so EVERY ONE GET YOUR BUDDIES TO REPLY TO BLACKWIDOW OR EVEN ME I DONT CARE and ill let black widow know it would be fun as hell to roll through fargo with like 30 dsms everywhere LOL let us know

how far is dl from fargo remember i just moved here and i have no clue where anything is LOL please dont stick me in the back of the pack ill be the one to get stuck at a stop light and loose everyone LOL

DL is 30-45 minutes from fargo depending how fast you drive. Its right on a beach, lotsa hotties in june hehehe

how far is dl from fargo remember i just moved here and i have no clue where anything is LOL please dont stick me in the back of the pack ill be the one to get stuck at a stop light and loose everyone LOL

DL is about an hour from Fargo. It's an easy trip from fargo, just jump on highway 10 and head east.

DL is 30-45 minutes from fargo depending how fast you drive. Its right on a beach, lotsa hotties in june hehehe

:sneaky:

Hey guys, I would def be in for the meet..I'll be coming in from Minot. As it so happens, June 11 is my bday too :D How sweet is that?!?

Hey guys, I haven't gone anywhere... ha. June 11th is in my calendar for sure. I can round up people for Brookings and Sioux Falls area possibly, I know a few guys north of me, too. I traded my 95 AWD for a 90 AWD in Fergus Falls (IDK if josh is in here or not), just doing some maintenance and replacing the turbo. Weekly checks still don't seem to come fast enough! :ohdamn:

Everyone needs to keep an eye on this thread!

haha im 16 turning 17 june 8 LOL. im a awsome cook so im in for grilling. if some one would help pitch in to buy the burgers. Ill grill. im sure we can find a park some where in fargo? anyways if you guys have any ideas you can call or txt me 701-330-5965 and hit me up me and black widow are gonna get this down and solid.
Also if you could make a list of poeple your going to bring with include Car and the Gen that would be awsome.
Austin

Hey guys, I would def be in for the meet..I'll be coming in from Minot. As it so happens, June 11 is my bday too :D How sweet is that?!?

Awesome, a fellow 2Gb AWD Talon coming along. How old are you turning?

haha im 16 turning 17 june 8 LOL. im a awsome cook so im in for grilling. if some one would help pitch in to buy the burgers. Ill grill. im sure we can find a park some where in fargo? anyways if you guys have any ideas you can call or txt me 701-330-5965 and hit me up me and black widow are gonna get this down and solid.
Also if you could make a list of poeple your going to bring with include Car and the Gen that would be awsome.
Austin

I was thinking everybody brings their own food/beverages. I can supply charcoal, and a few cans of lighter fluid. If I remember correctly, the park I am thinking of has those outdoor grill things that we can use to grill the food. We were thinking DL just so we could take the cruise out there. Hell if you guys even want, I know a back road way there on some windy roads that we could take if you guys wanted.

As of not June 11th is solid. The only thing that will change that is the weather or if everyone decided to cancel, and I don't think that is likely.

I will start working on getting a head count/car list.

If anyone wants to contact me direcly, PM me for my cell#.

Alright everyone, I am thinking about pushing the date back to somewhere in mid July. I am thinking July 16th. The weather around here has been nothing but rainy and looks like it isnt going to change anytime soon. I want to give everyone time to make new plans for the 11th and make plans for the new date. I also know of two people that it would be cutting it scary close for their car being done, (one being me :coy:) and it would be nice to give them a little extra time to get everything running like it should. Let me know what you all think of this.

that would be awesome!!! Its cutting it close for my car as well. Also i will be camping in ottertail that weekend so i would have to make a trip all the way back. +1 for pushing the date

idk verying the date for the fact i got work off already and looking foward but i could always just go to sabin and go to the drag races if anyone wants to still meet up pm mee

Well, since it seems that about half of us would rather push the date back, I will push it back. Lets plan on July 16th. I will send out pm's to everyone again soon. Sorry to anyone who made plans around the 12th.. The weather just doesnt seem to be cooperating as of late.

i live in grand forks i only have three years here and i have a 95 eclipse gs but i am having trouble trying to find a diagram for my transmission got to replace the inner seals but odes anybody meet up here i see a couple of cars but all i see is vettes and stangs

Don't mean to bump an old thread, but I would love to see a DSM meet in the Fargo/Grand Forks area. I just moved to GF from VA. Unfortunately my Talon is still back in VA for now, but I would love to make it to a DSM meet and share my knowledge and have a good time!

Maybe we can get something together for this summer. Shit kind of fell through the cracks for last summer because most people that were planning on attending had issues at the time. Also it ended up taking me til October to finish mine. But I too would love to get together with some fellow DSM'ers to BS and cruise around with. It's also nice to know DSM'ers in the area.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back