The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support Rix Racing

DSM collector/ junkyard in Freeland PA

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pirrofab

15+ Year Contributor
Sep 2, 2006
gouldsboro, Pennsylvania
I was with a friend of mine today and he mentioned to me a place what he believed was called Mosers auto parts or auto salvage in Freenland pa that was littered with dsms. What really got my attention was an AWD 1g shell that he said was going for $300 and it wasn't in bad shape. HAs anyone heard of a junk yard in Freeland PA were a lot of dsms were sitting or anyplace in eastern pa where lots of dsms were?

I bought a few parts from a guy on ebay that was based in PA and when I called him he mentioned having about 30 DSM's of various types that he can get parts off of....might be the same guy or someone who works there....

Snowborder714, we can take a trip there together one of these days if you want. My days off are sunday and monday though. Im not sure if they are open sunday and you work monday.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back