The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support ExtremePSI

Central Texas: RaceCenTex Spring 2012 Cruise to the Lake (Make-A-Wish Event)

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SloSupra

Probationary Member
Oct 2, 2011
Killeen, Texas
Where: Meet at The Killeen Mall in front of Dillard's 2100 S W S Young Dr, Killeen
When: April 14 2012 All day.... MEET AT 10:30AM and we will be leaving for Inks Lake State Park at noon

We will be grilling once we are at the lake and also be raffling of prizes. All proceeds will go to Make-A-Wish Foundation. If you would like to Donate anything weather it is prizes, food, or money please contact me with your donation and I will add you to out sponsor list.

This year I was not able to get us into the park for free so there will be a $5 charge per person to enter the park. I do have us a pavilion reserved with plenty of parking. The water levels should be high enough this year so if anyone wants to swim feel free.

This event is open to anyone whether you have a car, bike, truck, van

I do want to stress that is not a race to the finish and this is a FAMILY friendly event I want everyone to have a good time.

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Please join and RSVP on the site and I hope to see everyone there, also check the site for updates
RaceCenTex.com
or
RaceCenTex Spring 2012 Cruise to the Lake

Hope to see everyone out the this Saturday for the cruise.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back