The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support STM Tuned

central ohio??? Chillicothe/Columbus Area

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

national trail raceway heres a link for tickets National Trail Raceway (7th annual) tickets

That would be sweet. I was thinking we could do something with just us DSMs in Columbus. Maybe we can do a Polaris meet on Saturday, April 28th. Chime in if that works for you guys, or if you have other suggestions. When we get a solid plan, we can post a new thread with all of the info.

Hey i'm from Springfield too...got a '99 GST Spyder in the garage for the winter

Reading back through the thread, seems there was a meet last year. I don't currently have a running dsm, but it would be cool if everyone wants to do another meet. I'd like to meet some new dsm people, hell I might know some people.

The DSM community is kinda light in town sadly. I know I'll be out and about this spring/summer/fall.

Hey everyone I've heard there is gonna be a meet this Friday at sawmill Home Depot this Friday ill be there hope to see some more dsms

Hey guys i have a question. I am 19 and in college right now at OSU. I am from Norwalk which is about two hours north. I need a place that can work on my car that is reliable. I am more worried about things being fixed and me not having to worry about it again more than price but obviously the cheaper the better. I don't have the tools, space or really the know how to work on it myself. I have a 96 Eclipse, non turbo. I have a laundry list of things that need to be fixed with the car. If anyone has any recommendations or know of any places please let me know. Thanks!

Shaye

Hey guys i have a question. I am 19 and in college right now at OSU. I am from Norwalk which is about two hours north. I need a place that can work on my car that is reliable. I am more worried about things being fixed and me not having to worry about it again more than price but obviously the cheaper the better. I don't have the tools, space or really the know how to work on it myself. I have a 96 Eclipse, non turbo. I have a laundry list of things that need to be fixed with the car. If anyone has any recommendations or know of any places please let me know. Thanks!

Shaye

Last edited:
The DSM community is kinda light in town sadly. I know I'll be out and about this spring/summer/fall.

Hi erik

Hey everyone I've heard there is gonna be a meet this Friday at sawmill Home Depot this Friday ill be there hope to see some more dsms

I know the meet your talking about, they are usually out there every friday and saturday during the summer. Me and my brother are usually up there about every week.

I am in Dayton Ohio. If anyone is in the area I have a 97 GSX being built right now and am blueprinting a 4g63 at the moment also. Let me know if anyone is in the area. Thanks

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back