The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support ExtremePSI

2G Catback Exhaust?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mcsk84life

Probationary Member
Jun 24, 2004
Orlando, Florida
There is a specific catback exhaust that I am looking to purchase. I have no idea which one it is except it looks freakin awesome because of the angle that it sits. I have a 2g and some of the 2g's that have seen with this specific exhaust almost reminds me of a Supra. It's also not very loud but it sounds a little throaty or gutteral. Does anyone have any ideas or pictures?

That's what I was afraid of. My buddy had it and he was not at all happy with the note. You could here him coming from over a mile away. He switched to the burschur, which is much quieter, however it doesn’t look near as good.

I've been on Thermal's back order list for four weeks now, but just spoke with them and they report that it should be in next week.... can't wait. I didnt really like the angle style of the N1, thats why I chose the thermal. :dsm:

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back