The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support ExtremePSI

Car meet in Columbia, SC... Let's make it happen!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mikelv

15+ Year Contributor
Jun 17, 2006
Columbus, Georgia
Hey I just moved down here to Columbia, SC and was looking through some threads. A lot of DSM'ers around here. Soooo where's the meets at. We should set one up soon either here in town or wherever is good for everyone.

Most people go to AC Moore which is behind Sonics on Harbison theres a few DSMs out there but mostly high school characters with there honda civics. I dont go out there but i know people who do. I might go down there when i get my car back from getting cams installed.

Yeah I know I few people around who would get together, maybe shoot out to the beach somewhere on the weekend. I know a guy with an EVO, and a nice 1G.
Keep me posted if were're gonna make something happen. :thumb:

We should meet up in charleston some time. It would be an hour drive for all of us. It sucks not having anyone around here. and if they are there not on this site.

hey guys. whats up i am also thinking about going to jackson saterday night. i am located in the outskirts of savannah. i would be down for a meet sometime this summer for sure. its me and about 5 other dsm's here.

Sorry it took me so long to reply. The guy you met at spooled wit the 1g is the one working on my car. And no we didnt meet but i know who your talking about with the 2g like mine. What part of columbia are you in, i havent seen your car around here yet.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back