The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

car fishtales in rain and when hitting bumps

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I have no idea it was set up when i bought it. Do i just messaure the inchs from the ground to the bumper?

Also is there any picture guides on howto do this? they lost me on the camber post i have no idea what there talking about adding bolts and washers to.

You have an alignment issue and a bad one. The fiance put her celica gts in the ditch and once we got it back it ate the pass rear tire off and when you hit bumps it would launch it to one side.

Get your alignment done.

Oh with your camber off it would only eat one side of the tire ie inside not the whole tire.

ok i see how it works now very ez fix :) and mine is eating only half the tire not the whole thing! My friend said his acrua did the same thing till he got the camber kit so im going to try this first as its alot cheaper then a alignment! here they want like 60+ to do alignments

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back