The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

can someone point me in the right direction?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jrdrew5

10+ Year Contributor
Oct 14, 2009
jacksonville, Florida
Ok so my cars radio harness is just ruined,, i mean guy ran after market speaker wire these alot of wires that are crimped together in groups of 3 idk what wires are the antenna wires, so i just wanna find the original infinity plug wiring harness not after market, that plugs into factory unit (even tho i dont have it) i would rather sauter and heat-shrink all my stuff back to factory then buy an adapter that plugs much better then cutting, doesn't anyone have one or know where i can find one?:beatentodeath:

I have never used the factory harness with an adapter for after market radio. I have always ran my own wires to power, speakers and subs. I run the power and remote wire to the fuze box. It is just easier for me I guess.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back