The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support ExtremePSI

Sold Buschur racing downpipe and Catback for GST

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zachdavidc

Proven Member
Jun 22, 2014
Bridgeton, New_Jersey
Hello everyone! For sale is a full 3" downpipe and cutback from buschur racing! These are no longer made and boy does it sound great! This combo went for over 1200 back in 2010. There is a ding on the muffler tip and on the elbow on the downpipe but nothing that affects the integrity of this exhaust! The steel is steel a gold color and super high quality. I did have to recently replace the flex pipe with a very good flex from vibrant performance. The exhaust is 90 percent welded and also there is a gutted cat. The muffler is also partially gutted but still quiets it down very good. I wish I didn't have to sell it but I converted my eclipse to a gsx so I can not use it. Please pick up only in south jersey. $400 obo. I will post a sound clip of it when I find it.
You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Attachments

• 20200516_130843.jpg
    20200516_130843.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 113
  • 20200516_130858.jpg
    20200516_130858.jpg
    920.5 KB · Views: 109
Last edited:
Bump

Price lowered

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back