The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support STM Tuned

Bring Out Your DSMs!

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JukEboX

Probationary Member
Apr 23, 2023
Connecticut
Hi guys! I own and run LancerNation which is the latest localized Mitsubishi Lancer/Evolution communities in the world. Peaking just close to 40K members. Since 2018 I have been carrying on the Mitsubishi Owners Day spirit and tradition and I am bringing it back again this summer. I hope you can come out if your in the area or even if your not. I have had people come out as far as Kansas as well as Canada to join us and it gets bigger and better every year. This year we return the to the location of our very first one. And this is not just for those who own Mitsubishis, its for those who are fans too, to come and take a look at your car. Costs nothing to show. Just come out and have a good time. Will have vendors, Food, Raffles, Prizes, and fun.

EVENT LINK:
You must be logged in to view this image or video.

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back