The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support Rix Racing

Boost Junkie

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Thanks, I daily drove the car for a couple years, didn't post the dyno sheet since I blew open my egr blockoff gasket and a 1/4" hole in my old fmic. Made 415whp on pump gas with those leaks though.

It pulls pretty well, I'm just waiting to get the t3 setup on so that I can get more out of the turbo. It squats hard enough to reset the gas gauge. With the leaks fixed I would ballpark it somewhere between 420-450whp.

Update: The GT3582R popped a couple weeks ago. I only got one pull out of it on the t3 setup flowing 46lbs/min at 6198rpm in 2nd gear with 1800rpm to go. During the downtime I am switching to a Borg Warner S362SX-E that will be utilizing the AGP .82 t3 housing along with switching to e85. I'll update the profile as parts start coming in and are installed.

Last edited:
Car starts and drives again. Attempted a 340 double pumper setup using the newer e85 compatible Aeromotive 340s, which seem to have failed (check/relief valves is my guess). Checked AFPR with compressed air in vacuum line and kinking the return to see if fuel pressure would rise, it did in both cases. Pulled an injector to look at it, clean. Pulled the fuel filter, also clean. I have 13.2v at the relay for the pumps. Entire fuel system is brand new. Ordered a 450 that will hopefully put an end to these problems so that I can start spooling that 362 and hear some of the billet goodness.

Note: Have only run about 20 gallons of e85 (which consistently tests at e80) through the car.

Dyno Sheet w/spike

Attachments

• Nick DSM Ostar1.jpg
    Nick DSM Ostar1.jpg
    72.7 KB · Views: 69
Love the name. That’s what our crew has been called for over 10 years. Most of us are dsm guys also.
Thanks, the name fits, even though I need to throw some more boost in it. I mostly just call it the shitbox now LOL (that probably won't make it through the swear filter, can't remember if this forum has one or not). I was fortunate enough to grab the IG handle awdshitbox before some Subaru guy grabbed it LOL

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back