The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support STM Tuned

Bolt size and rebuild

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

spyderdrifter

10+ Year Contributor
Jul 11, 2009
Somewhere in, Colorado
Ok I have two questions,

1: I need to know the bolt size and thread pitch for the manifold to turbo bolts on a 97 gst spyder with factory manifold and turbo.

2: where can I find a rebuild kit for my oem clutch master cylinder from the same car?

You cannot just use any old bolts for the turbo to manifold. They are probably some of the strongest bolts on the entire car. I would replace with OEM only. But to answer your question, they are 10mm x 1.25, 80mm long.

As far as where to find the rebuild kit, and the bolts, I would go to Extreme PSI.

http://www.extremepsi.com/store/product.php?productid=17633&cat=0&page=1

They dont have the rebuild kit listed on their site, but give them a call, im sure they can get it. The part number is MB870511

Also, dont forget the factory washers to go with the bolts. Mitsubishi used two washers per bolt from factory as well.

Thanks for the part number for the master cylinder. I do plan to buy the ARP bolts from them, I saw those earlier, just wanted the measurements for reference purposes.

Would you by any chance have the thread pitch for the head bolts (7 bolt)? The engine I'm building for my gsx needs one hole cleaned out with a tap.

I would second that. I used the ARP bolts once, thinking the same way you did. I ended up breaking two turbo bolts and one to the O2 housing. I will not use the ARP bolts again for the turbo. OEM Mitsubishi with the double washers is the only way to go.

As far as your head stud, it is 11mm x 1.25.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back