The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support Rix Racing

Best Magnus intake manifold pic EVER!

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

awdsm drft

15+ Year Contributor
Dec 11, 2003
None, Louisiana
Took this pic while finishing up a 1g head swap on a local 2g. Not bad for a camera phone and magnus this is for you!

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

By the way the car went 12.0 @ 114 later that week.

I think mine is better.

Attachments

• P1010009%60.jpg
    P1010009%60.jpg
    67.2 KB · Views: 520
HokieDSM said:
Whats with the haters?

I think its a pretty decent pic. :thumb:

What's with the whiners?

I think you need to train your sarcasm recognition skills. It's ok pic. I would get a real digital camera with a pod, set the shutter speed to like 10 seconds and then take it. Then you could call it a best picture of a manifold ever with blurred sparks flying yet manifold being sharp as a razor.

Nos~4G63 said:
I think mine is better.

Cool pic. Are you allowed to run at the strip with your fpr located there or do they not check. I was under the impression it could only be in line with your flywheel if that was stock location and it definatly isn't.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back