The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

Automotive Training Center

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

milby43

10+ Year Contributor
Aug 6, 2008
Laurel Springs, New_Jersey
Hey, when I was up at my school for orientation, I saw a blue 1gb talon sitting in the parking lot. Teacher said it belongs to a student.

I was just wondering if the person is lurking about on here. Id like to meet you, as I will be at school for 19 months and wont have friends :(

Its the ATC warminster, campus.

Well, either PM me, or post in here.

Andrew

Yea i start day classes this 27th.

But it goes for anyone, if your going to school there, let me know. Im looking for dizzum friends!

I go there too that is not my car but i have a 1990 black 1g i have not driven there yet because it does not want to run, i am working on it now but what class are you in now?

my name is matt i will see you in school i might be selling my talon so if your looking for an old one i got one that does not want to crank.

My names andrew, Im in Mr. Connors class. Well have to hang out or something some time.

Would you happen to have the smaller, more rear transfer case bolt?

And yea, ill have to see if you have anything i could use.

At lunch I normally sit towards the back 2 lengths of tables. Normally by myself. All the kids i know normally go out to eat at lunch. haha Im stuck brown bagging!

haha i have a friend who is a teacher at the warminster campus and he helped me rebuild my gst syper. idk if any of you have him, mr charsha?

Yea not sure, ill ask around.

Theres a teacher with a hi horsepower evo. Im getting two sets of 560ccs from him for $100!

haha all out 100%

Last edited by a moderator:
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back