The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

2G Anyone know the motor?

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Eclipse in the first fast and furious was actually a 420a. In the movie they claim it was turbo but in fact it was just a dressed up 420a N/T. And the stickers on the car are from multiple manufactures so you'd have to look at the actual car and get those 1 by 1. So in conclusion it was just a blitz bodykitted, front wheel drive non-turbo 420a with a s*** load of stickers LOL

This has been a very popular topic lately!! Everyday another person is making a f&f eclipse on here. Soon everyone will have green 2g's . There's a lottttt of post on here with people's f&f look alikes builds. Post pics as you go!

you better be careful with those stickers, they can blow the welds on your (cast aluminum) intake manifold.

If i was rollin the F&F 2gnt, every time i got out of the car and people were staring, i just say " Im here for the tuna"

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

So do you mean the circle reverse light in the bumper? That is a 2GB, regardless of the trim you will have those circle lights. The 2GA's had the almost semi circle ones around the license plate.
And man this is getting off track:beatentodeath:

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back